600W DC/DC 10-60V to 12-80V Step-up Solar Notebook Power Supply Module
- Input voltage: 12V-60V
- Input current: maximum input current 15A
- Output voltage: 12v-80v continuously adjustable
- Output current: maximum output current 10A (adjustable)
- Output power: effective power P = input voltage V * 10A
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (input voltage and current; output voltage and current affect conversion efficiency)
- Short circuit protection: fuses
- Module size: 73 * 51 * 32mm/2.87*2*1.25”
- Weight: 177g
- Module nature: non isolated boost module (boost)
- Input voltage: 12-60VDC input (for wide input voltage range applications)
- Input current: 15A (max) over 10A, please strengthen heat dissipation
- Static working current: 15mA (measured when 12V rises to 20V, the higher the output voltage, the higher the static overcurrent will increase)
- Output voltage: 12-80VDC continuously adjustable, suitable for applications where the input voltage is less than the output voltage, no voltage reduction
- Output current: 10A Max over 10A, please strengthen heat dissipation (related to input and output differential pressure, the higher the differential pressure, the smaller the output current)
- Maximum output power: = input voltage * 10A, for example: input 12V * 10A = 120W, input 24V * 10A = 240W, input 36V * 10A = 360W, input 48V * 10A = 480W, input 60V * 10A = 600W
- If more power is needed, two modules can be used in parallel, for example, the output is 15A, two modules can be used in parallel, and the current of each module can be adjusted to 8A.
- Working temperature: – 40-85 ℃ (please strengthen heat dissipation when the ambient temperature is too high)
- Working frequency: 150kHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency related to input, output voltage, current and differential pressure)
- Overcurrent protection: Yes (when the input exceeds 17A, the output voltage will be reduced automatically, and there is a certain range of error.)
- Short circuit protection: double short circuit protection (input 20A fuse),
- Input reverse connection protection: No
- DIY a regulated power supply, input 12V, output 12-80v adjustable.
- Supply power to your electronic equipment, and set the output value according to your system voltage.
- As the vehicle power supply, power your laptop, PDA or various digital products.
- DIY a high-power notebook mobile power supply: equipped with a large capacity 12V lithium battery pack, so that your notebook can light up wherever you go.
The solar panel can charge the battery or electric vehicle stably.
- Use low-voltage battery to charge high-voltage battery or lithium battery.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
- 1 X 600W DC/DC 10-60V to 12-80V Step-up Module
View some ideas here!
Check out the latest Deals now!