New Component RGB YPBPR 3 RCA To D-Sub 15-Pin VGA Video Adapter
- This component YPBPR video adapter helps users pass the component YUV RGB YPbPr type signal through a D-sub 15-pin type VGA connector for projectors or other component video device using D-sub 15-pin interconnect for input/output.
- Constructed of three individually shielded 75-ohm 3 RCA female on one end and standard d-sub 15-pin VGA male on the other end. Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability for transmitting high resolution video signal through for operation.
- Bridges the connection gap between component RGB and 15-pin VGA connector.
- Great for passing the RGB,RGsB,RsGsBs or component YPbPr video and sync signal through a D-sub 15-pin VGA connector.
- Integrated interference resistant ferrite cores for improved signal isolation and enhanced system electromagnetic compatibility.
- Individually shielded coax lines protect against harmful EMI/RFI.
- 75-ohm impedance matched RCA terminations minimize signal reflections.
- Quintuple coax connector for standard high definition 75 Ohm inputs.
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability.
There are no reviews yet.