Dual SATA to PCI-E Power Cable 15Pin SATA to 8 pin / 6 pin Video Card Power Wire
- The SATA to PCI Express Power Adapter Cable features an 8-pin / 6-pin PCI Express (female) power connector as well as two 15-pin SATA (male) power connectors, providing a cost-effective way to connect a PCI-E video card to SATA power connectors provided by the computer power supply – eliminating the need to upgrade the power supply for the sake of video card compatibility.
- The current computer power supply in order to save costs, not for 8PIN graphics card power supply, or mining design or mining with a multi-graphics card when the power supply is not enough, with a single line of current is not enough.
- Now with this conversion line can solve the problem, directly to double SATA 15PIN power to graphics card 8PIN power port, added graphics card current.
- Because high-end graphics cards are used 8PIN power supply, the current is relatively large, with a single SATA port current is not enough, easy to burn line. So you must use two SATA port to provide 12V power supply to 8PIN graphics card.
- The SATA to PCI-E Power Adapter Cable features an 8-pin / 6-pin (female) power connector as well as two 15-pin SATA (male) power connectors.
- Convert two 15-pin SATA power supply connectors to an 8-pin / 6-pin power connector, increasing the current of video card.
- This is a great solution to the problem that 8-pin / 6-pin video card with Single SATA connector is easy to get burned.
- Suitable for computer that do not have 8-pin / 6-pin video card power or do not have enough electricity supply.
- Connector A: 2 x 15Pin SATA male
- Connector B: 1 x PCI-E 8Pin (6Pin + 2Pin) female
- 1 x 15Pin SATA To 6Pin / 8Pin PCI-E Power Cable
View some ideas here!
Check out the latest Deals now!
There are no reviews yet.