Auto Car Vehicle Rear Disc Brake Piston Caliper Wind Back Cube Tool 3/8″ Durable
- A cube tool to rotate piston back into brake calipers when replacing brake pads on vehicle with rear wheel disc brakes.
- Durable: Constructed from carbon steel for extra strength and longevity.
- Functional: Use the Disc Brake Piston Remover Tool with 3/8” Inch Drive for changing your rear disc brake pads or rotors; Removes and installs disc brake pistons; Realigns piston slots (where applicable) to back of brake pad; Rotates piston back into caliper.
- Design: Unique cube design provides 5 drive pin configurations to fit rear disc brake piston on cars and light pickup trucks.
- 3/8″ Drive: For use with 3/8-inch square ratchet to rotate pistons back into the cylinder allowing for an easy brake job.
- Fitment Information: It is compatible with European imported and American domestic cars and light pickup trucks with 4 wheel disc brakes. Some popular fits include Chrysler, Ford, GM, and even motorcycles. As long as your vehicle uses a brake piston that requires the piston to be screwed in or out (twist caliper), it will work for your application.
- 1 X Tool Disc Brake caliper
View some ideas here!
Check out the latest Deals now!