DSO150 Digital Oscilloscope 2.4 inch LCD Display w/ Clip Cable Probe
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sensitivity Range: 5mV/div-20mV/idv
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
- Accuracy: 12 Bits
- Record Length: 1024 points
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Time Base Range: 500s/Div – 10us / Div
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
- Supply Voltage: DC 9V
- Power supply: Recommend the 9V 1A（Positive inside（+） and negative outside（-）） power adapter, 5.5×2.1mm connector(not include)
- Brand new and high quality
- Good quality with reasonable price
- Has automatic, conventional and single trigger mode, convenient to capture the instantaneous waveform.
- Digital displays waveform parameters, such as frequency, cycle, pulse width, duty cycle, maximum, minimum, average, peak value and effective value.
- The trigger level position is adjustable.
- Vertical displacement is adjustable.
- With 1KHz / 3.3V square wave test signal source.
- Save/tune out the waveform, the shutdown waveform does not disappear.
- Fine workmanship and good performance.
- Easy to use.
- Durable in use
- 1 x Fully Assembled Digital Oscilloscope
- 1 x Probe
View some ideas here!
Check out the latest Deals now!
There are no reviews yet.