N-Type N Male Plug To F Female Jack Straight Rf Coaxial Adapter Connector
A coaxial RF Connector (radio frequency connector) is an electrical connector designed to work at radio frequencies in the multi-megahertz range. RF connectors are typically used with coaxial cables and are designed to maintain the shielding that the coaxial design offers. Better models also minimize the change in transmission line impedance at the connection. RF adapters cost-effective solution, which is high quality and quick combinations by simply screwing two connectors together, with no soldering or crimping required. RF adapter product line includes in-series RF adapters design and between series adapter designs as well as T and Cross RF adapters.
- Brand new and high quality
- Good quality with reasonable price
- Category: Connectors, Interconnects
- Family: Coaxial, RF – Adapters
- Series: Between Series N-F
- Convert From (Adapter End): N Plug, Male Pin
- Convert To (Adapter End): F Jack, female Pin
- Impedance (F): 75 Ohm
- Impedance (N): 50 Ohm
- Style: Straight
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Plating: Nickel-plated
- Mounting Type: Free Hanging (In-Line)
- 1 x RF Connector Adapter
View ideas here!
Buy also this Coax Cable Connector Adapter RG6 RG59 a male f-type connector to a right-angled (90°) f-type female connector. Provides for proper RF and digital interface.
There are no reviews yet.