Availability: In Stock
Item Condition: New
USB to RS232 Serial to RJ45 CAT5 Console Adapter Cable Cord for Cisco Routers, good replacement for your broken/damaged/not working Console Cable. Connect the USB port on your laptop directly to a Cisco console port. No adapters needed. It is embedded by FTDI chip. Windows 7 and 8 will automatically install drivers, no need for additional drivers or install CD’s (no CD included).
Make sure that you are buying the right replacement part for your gadget. Buy your CISCO CONSOLE CABLE USB RJ45 6FT FTDI WINDOWS 8, 7, VISTA, MAC, LINUX RS232 online now for a low price. Ask us for a quote! Free shipping for orders above $500 within USA.
Installation guide is not included. Special skills and techniques are required for proper installation. We will not be accountable or liable for any misuse, damage, incorrect installation on your unit. Think twice before you disassemble your gadget. For a teardown tutorial, find a guide for your model here
• 6FT (1.8m) Cisco USB – RJ45 Console cable
• Connect from a USB port on your laptop directly to a Cisco console port. No adapters needed!
• Fully capable of sending a break key sequence.
• Embedded FTDI chip
• Windows 7 and 8 will automatically install drivers, no need for additional drivers or install CD’s (no CD included). Drivers available for download for all versions • of Windows including Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux, and Android.
• Connecting Point: (1-CTS,2-DSR,3-RXD,4-GND,5-GND,6-TXD,7-DTR,8-RTS)
• Support Android, Support Win 8, Win 7, XP, 2000, Linux, Mac OS
• Support EEPROM, support Vendor ID re-write,support Mprog3.5
• Support FTDI VCP driver and D2XX driver
• Upgrading for cisco DB9 RJ45 console cable
• 1 x USB to RS232 Serial to RJ45 CAT5 Console Adapter Cable Cord for Cisco Routers
* If you have any inquiries please don’t hesitate to contact us. In case you already bought and encountered a problem with this item, please let us know and send us a back and front photo of the item you received with its original package.