IPHONE 5S DIGITIZER REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL
Description: This tutorial will guide you on how to replace the digitizer on iPhone 5S using step by step method also known as DIY.
Tools you need:
- 1.) Turn off the phone.
- 2.) Remove 2 pentalobe screw on the bottom part of the iPhone5S.
- 3.) Carefully open the screen part of the iPhone5S using a suction cup there is a cord that connection between the screen and the fingerprint sensor NOTE: Be caution do not open 90 degrees above.
- 4.) Disconnect the cord using flat screw driver or a plastic pry tool.
- 5.) Once fully opened. Remove the metal shield which is secured by 4 Philip screws Note: the screws while holder the screen.
- 6.) Remove the 3 small connector using a screw driver.
- 7.) Once separated remove a small screw and a metal shield from the sensor cable.
- 8.) Remove the speaker and camera on the top of the screen.
- 9.) Transfer the speaker and camera to the new digitizer.
- 10.) Reconnect the 3 small connector note: there will be a snap sound and reattach the metal shield to protect the connector
- 11.) Reconnect the fingerprint sensor to the screen and press the screen lightly to the module of the phone note: apply gentle pressure.