IPHONE 5 HOME BUTTON REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL
Description: This tutorial is about “How to replace your iPhone 5 Home Button Replacement” at a step by step method with provided pictures
Tools you need:
- #00 Philips Screwdriver
- 5 Point Pentalobe Screwdriver
- Suction Cup
- Home Button Flex Cable
- 1.) Turn off your phone.
- Remove the 2 bottom screws.
- 2.) Place a suction cup next to the home button (pull the screen away from the back housing).
- 3.) Use a spudger if you’re having problem separating the front glass assembly from the back housing.
- 4.) Do not remove yet the entirely front glass assembly from the back housing make sure you first remove the connected cables.
- 5.) Remove the metal shield which has 3 screw.
- 6.) Use spudger to disconnect the 3 connected cables.
- 7.) Remove the 2 philip screw securing a home button in place, peel the home flex off the front display assembly.
- 8.) Use metal tool pry to peel the home button flex cable of the metal bracket.
- 9.) Remove the home button.