How can I remove my sim card from my iPhone?
Having a cellphone or smartphone makes our living better and communicate quicker with one another. If you have an iPhone, Sim card would probably one of your concerns. There’s an instance that you need to remove your sim card from phone for some reason but you didn’t have any idea how. To remove the SIM card from iPhone, you have to use an ejector pin or sim card remover tool that will fit in this case.
Here’s the full tutorial how to remove your sim card from IPHONE:
|Model||Sim Card Location|
|iPhone 3G / 3GS||Top between the headphone jack and power button.|
|iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S||Right Side, side opposite your mute switch and volume buttons.|
|iPad 2 / 3 / 4||Top left side, opposite side of mute and volume buttons.|
|iPad Air||Bottom right side, same side of mute and volume buttons.|
2. Use sim card ejector pin or paper clip or even earring wire and align end with the pin hole.
3. Push paper clip/ejector pin in until the tray slides out.
4. Remove tray and fit the SIM card.
5. Align the two pin holes and re-insert tray into phone.
6. Press tray into phone and we’re done! Cheers!
Be gentle and never use force when inserting the sim card tray back in place. You may break some flex cable or connection or even the logic board inside your phone.